Power Peels are ideal for:
People who cannot afford to take time off for healing
from chemicals or lasers.
· Active people who don't want to interfere with social
or outdoor activities such as golf, tennis or skiing.
· Sensitive skin that reacts to make-up or chemicals.
· Oily, acne-prone skin that is not improved by acne remedies.
· Younger people with early skin changes that wish for
are the best candidates for a Power Peel?
best candidate for Power Peels are men and women who
· In good health
· Have good skin tone
· Have realistic expectations.
long do treatments take?
Peel treatment sessions usually last about 30 to 45 minutes.
During your session we focus on your problem areas. But
time can be given to other areas of concern.
are the benefits of a Power Peel over other procedures?
Power Peels take less time.
· There is less discomfort.
· Recovery is quick.
· There are no disruptions to normal activities.